With great pleasure, we are glad to announce that World Heart Federation together with Eminence Associates for Social Development will hold an Online Learning Session from 19th of June up to the 24th of June 2021. The registration is free and the session includes 5 topics.
We encourage more and more participation of young doctors and interns as this will be a great source of learning during Covid-19 and all participants will receive a Certificate of Participation on successful completion of all 5 sessions. Please join us in this online session and be a part of a unique and interactive learning journey with the best cardiologists in Bangladesh. Open for all Medical Officers and Interns
Prof. Dr. Abdul Wadud Chowdhury – Clinical and Interventional Cardiologist, Professor & Head Dept. of Cardiology, Dhaka Medical College will chair the sessions.
1. Dr. Md. Khalequzzaman – Assoc. Professor of Cardiology, Dhaka Medical College
2. Dr. A.K.M. Monwarul Islam – Assoc. Professor of Cardiology, National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases.
3. Dr. Mohammad Ullah Firoze – Assoc. Professor of Cardiology, Sir Salimullah Medical College
4. Dr. Aaysha Cader – Asstt. Professor Interventional Cardiologist, Ibrahim Cardiac Hospital & Research Institute.
5. Dr. Naharuma Aive Hyder Chowdhury – Asstt. Professor of Pediatric Cardiology, National Heart Foundation Hospital & Research Institute