Position : Coordinator
Department : Social Business
Level : Head of Department
Type of Employment : Contractual (2 years Contract, extendable)
Reports to : Chief Executive Officer
Application Deadline : December 31, 2013
Provide direction to social enterprises to secure the organization’s long-term financial growth to aid sustainable development programs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish short and long-term strategic goals for social enterprises to support organizational objectives.
- Identify new revenue-generation opportunities within the scope of organizational capacity.
- Analyze the progress of revenue-generation goals.
- Research and recommend grant and funding opportunities relating the business and social development programs.
- Oversee overall selling and marketing functions of the businesses.
- Drive increased revenue and surplus to achieve organizational sustainability.
- Prepare and present proposals and close new accounts in target markets.
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of sales targets and profitability.
- Generate new leads vivendors and distribution channels, understand competitors, market position, and identify event opportunities.
- Network and actively participate in User Groups, Associations, and Trade Shows in targeted verticals.
- Build strong relationship with existing and prospective clients.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
- Manage all activities through proper customer relationship management ensuring consistency and accuracy of product and service.
- Overseeing the office support and infrastructure to get revenue-generating initiatives off the ground and maintained.
- Ensure timely progress against schedules, achievement of deliverables, and quality of results.
- Ensure timely production and submission of progress reports to Eminence/ Partners.
- Lead and facilitate internal organizational analysis and reflection of capacities.
- Lead the team ensuring departmental function is efficient and effective.
- Ensure effective collaboration between programs and Finance, HR and Administration.
- Provide guidance and motivation to build strong team work and retention
Advance degree in Business Administration preferably in Marketing.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant arein which 3 years asleading position.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions.
- Must have experience of working inbusiness focused environment.
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business.
- Strong initiative and interpersonal skill.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to deliver results.
- Excellent skill in verbal and written communications in both in Bangland English.
- Skills in training, process facilitation, strategic planning and partnership building.
- Excellent project management skill.
- Presentation skill and computer literacy.
- Leadership skill.
- Passionate about development of Bangladesh and Eminence’s vision and mission.
- Approachable, creative and supportive.
- Diplomacy, tactfulness – able to assess situation, take responsibility and act accordingly.
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Patience and perseverance.
- Great team player and manager.